Best Cowboy Beans EVER
- 6 cans Pinto Beans
- 2 lbs. Smoked Ham Hocks
- 1 Package of Beef Hot Dogs (Sliced Into Thick Coins)
- 1 Package of Smoked Country Sausage Links
- (Sliced Into Thick Coins)
- 1 Cup Chopped onions
- 6 Slices of Bacon Torn into Medium Pieces
- 6 oz. can Tomato Paste
- 4 oz. Can Chopped Green Chilies
- 3 tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup BBQ Sauce
- Salt and Cracked Pepper to Taste
How to make it
- In A Large Pot (Set to Medium-High Heat) Cook Chopped Onion and Bacon Pieces Until Onions Start to Brown On Edges and Bacon is Curling...
- Then Add The Ham Hocks, Hot Dogs, Country Sausage and Cook for 15 Minutes, Stirring Till The Meats Turn A Little Brown...
- Then Add The Green Chilies and The Tomatoe Paste and Stir Until All is Mixed Well....
- Now Add The Brown Sugar, Salt, Pepper and The 6 Can of Pinto Beans and Continue Cooking for 45 minutes on Medium Heat...
- Remove from Heat and Let Sit for 10 Minutes and Serve!