- 2-3cups cubed sour dough bread
- 1/2 cub butter melted with Parsley and Garlic
- Ceasar Dressing
- 1 cup Mayo (Hillmans is best)
- 1/2 Lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2-3 crushed garlic cloves
- Salt&peper to taste
- Large head of Romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
How to make it
- Mix melted buter with the garlic and parsley and pour over croutons mix well and bake tell brown.
- Mix all of the 6 ceaser dressing ingredients together, and chill for 24 hrs I always make the day head.
- Tear lettuce add dressing mix well add cheese and croutons