Pork Chops And Apples
- 4 pork chops ; 3/4 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 medium onions ; thinly sliced
- 1 large green apple ; cut into thin wedges
- 1 large red apple ; cut into thin wedges
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
How to make it
- In lg. skillet brown chops on each side in oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove, and keep warm.
- In same skillet, sauté onions, and apple wedges until tender.
- Combine mustard and brown sugar.
- Brush over chops.
- Return to skillet and cook for 5 minutes or until meat juices run clear.