Cheesey Creamy Chicken Casserole
- About 1.5 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- Cooked stuffing to completely cover a 9X13 pan (store bought or homemade).
- 2 cans Cream of Chicken soup (or your favorite condensed creamed soup for flavor variety).
- About 10 slices of deli style big eye swiss.
How to make it
- Completely cook and finely dice the chicken. Place as the first layer in the 9X13 pan.
- Layer the swiss cheese over the chicken.
- Smother the cheese with the condensed creamed soup.
- Completely cover with the cooked stuffing.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes, or until bubbley.
- NOTE: You may want to place a drip pan on the rack below as it may bubble over a bit while cooking.