Banana Nut Bread Jam
- 10 ripe Bananas, pureed(need 3 cups)
- 1 Tb. lemon juice
- 4 c. granulated sugar
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1 1/2 c. toasted walnuts, minced
- 1 box pectin
- 1 teas. cinnamon
- 1/2 teas. nutmeg, optional
How to make it
- Mix bananas, walnuts, lemon juice and powdered pectin in a large kettle
- Stir while bringing to a full boil.
- All at once add sugars. Stirring continuously, heat until full boiling boil. Continue to heat 1 minute.
- Fill jars to 1/4 inch of top seat with 2 - part lid and ring.
- Boiling water bath for 10 minutes. makes 3 pints