Southern Fried Pork Chops
- 6 Medium to Thin Cut Pork Chops The Fatty Ones (Not from the Loin)
- Cooking oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups cornmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
How to make it
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine egg, milk, salt and black pepper. Beat lightly to mix well.
- Spread cornmeal out on a flat plate.
- Heat cooking oil in large frying pan over medium heat
- While oil heats, dip chops in egg/milk bath, drain excess and coat with the cornmeal by turning over several times in the cornmeal mix.
- Place breaded chops in hot oil and fry until golden brown on both sides.