Ma-Mas Roast Beef
- Time 360 minutes
- Serves 6
- 1 - medium Chuck roast (Boneless)
- 1 - Small can Peeled Tomatoes
- 1- Handfull of Baby Carrots
- 2 - Packets plain brown gravy
- 1/3 cup Water
- 2-3 cups rice - Prepared
How to make it
- Rub roast with salt and pepper, trim off some fat if you'd like.
- Turn on Crockpot, set to high. Add Tomatoes and Carrots to the bottom.
- Mix 2 packets of Gravy with water. pour half of the mixture onto the vegetables.
- Add the Roast to the pot, and pour the rest of the gravy mixture over the roast.
- Put on the lid of the Crockpot and let cook for 5 Hours on High heat.
- Serve over rice with gravy made from the last packet of dry mix and the juices left in the pot, and ENJOY!!