Mexican Chef Salad
- 1 head of lettuce (iceberg or romaine)
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- 4 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 15oz can of kidney beans (drained)
- 1 large avocado
- 1 8oz bottle Catalina dressing
- Taco Sauce to taste (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 small bag of Doritos
How to make it
- Shred lettuce. Chop tomatoes and onion finely. Slice avocado into small pieces. Toss the lettuce, tomatoes, onion, cheese, beans, avocado, Catalina dressing, and Taco sauce.
- Right before serving toss in the Doritos. The dressing and moisture in the salad will soften them.
- You can even add a little browned hamburger if you like although I really like it Vegan style.