Quick Homemade Sausage Rolls
- Time 20 minutes
- Serves 46
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry, defrosted
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 6 sausages (beef, chicken, pork or lamb)
- 1 egg
- 1 sachet Brown Onion Gravy
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 200C
- Cut two sheets of frozen puff pastry in half.
- Spread each half with 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard, leaving a 2cm border.
- Place 2 of your favorite sausages along long edge of each piece of pastry.
- Roll to enclose and brush with a lightly beaten egg.
- Cut each roll in half and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Cook for 20 min, until pastry is puffed and golden and sausages are cooked.
- Serve with Brown Onion Gravy and mashed potato and peas.