BBQ Chicken For Sandwiches
- Time 180 minutes
- Serves 8
- 4 lb. fryer chicken
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups hickory smoke flavored barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup of orange blossom honey
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 8 to 10 fresh buns
How to make it
- Boil the chicken until cooked and tender.
- After it cools, pull meat from bones and put in a slow cooker or Crock Pot. Cover with sauce, honey and mustard.
- Cook on high for 3 to 5 hours, stirring every 30 minutes.
- Chicken will shred during stirring.
- Serve on buns.