Mini Lobster Shrimp Appetizer Rolls
- • 1/2 pound cooked lobster, finely chopped
- • 1/2 pound cooked shrimp, finely chopped
- • 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- • 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- • 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- • 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- • 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- • 24 small soft dinner rolls
How to make it
- Stir together all ingredients, except rolls, with 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper, then chill, covered, until ready to serve.
- Cut down into tops of rolls to split them, but do not cut all the way through, and fill each with 1 rounded tablespoon seafood.