Lemon Basil Pasta With Chicken
- 8 ounces linguini
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups cooked cubed chicken
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to package directions omitting salt in cooking water.
- Drain and return pasta to pan.
- In medium bowl combine butter, lemon juice, basil, garlic salt and pepper then mix well.
- Stir in cooked chicken and toss with cooked pasta.
- Sprinkle cheese over pasta and serve immediately.