Creamy Ramen Noodles
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles, any flavor, with seasoning packet
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- Garlic (Optional)
- Pepper (Optional)
How to make it
- Bring water to boil in a small sauce pan.
- Add dried noodles and cook 3 minutes, or until noodles are tender. Stir occasionally.
- Drain away water. Return noodles to sauce pan.
- Add butter, milk and contents of seasoning packet.
- Heat on low heat and stir until butter is melted and noodles are coated with creamy sauce. Sprinke with Garlic and Pepper if desired.