Faiths Cucumber Tomato Salad
- 1/4 C. red wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp. dried parsley
- 1/4 C. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- 2-3 cucumbers, peeled and quartered
- 2-3 Roma tomatoes sliced & quartered
- 2-3 fresh green onions chopped
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Optional: cubed cheese and/or meat
How to make it
- Mix first 7 ingredients and shake well, let sit, shaking occasionally.
- Mix enough dressing to coat well with cucumbers, tomatoes, and onion in a medium bowl and refrigerate any remaining dressing. Cover bowl and let sit a few hours or overnight in refridgerator.
- Add optional items and/or sprinkle with Parmesan before serving. Use reserved dressing if needed.