Cabbage And Chinese Noodle Salad
- 1 head Chinese cabbage
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1/2 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Noodles Mixture:
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 package uncooked ramen noodles broken into very small pieces
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds
How to make it
- Coarsely chop or shred cabbage and green onions.
- Boil the vinegar, sesame oil and sugar.
- Add all noodle mixture ingredients in skillet and sauté until noodles and seeds are browned.
- Be careful not to burn the sesame seeds.
- Add them after almonds turn golden brown as they brown quickly.
- Mix with sweet oil and vinegar mixture then chill.
- Keep greens and dressing and noodles separate until ready to serve then toss together.