Pumpkin Nspice BreadFrom momoften 4 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 2 tablespoons wheat germ shopping list
- 3 tablespoons milled flax seed shopping list
- 3/4 cup oatmeal shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dry buttermilk powder (See note) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves shopping list
- 1/3 cup canola oil shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/3 cup milk shopping list
- 15 ounces solid packed pumpkins shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350*F. Grease a loaf pan.
- Whisk together the dry ingredients.
- Mix together the oil, eggs and milk.
- Pour the wet into the dry and stir just until combined.
- Stir in the pumpkin and vanilla.
- Pour batter into the loaf pan.
- Bake 50-60 minutes.
- Note: Use 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice or vinegar and milk to measure 1/3 cup.
- If you like salt in your food, add 1 teaspoon salt.
The Cookmomoften Neenah, WI
The Rating3 people
Looks and sounds delicious! I love the additions of wheat germ and flax seed here!juels in Clayton loved it
Looks wonderful! I can just smell this bread cooking.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
fantastic love this bread know has to be delicous thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!