Pecan Candy Apples
- 1 mini red washing apple
- 1 pkg caramel (melt on low heat)
- 1 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tblsp maple syrup
- 1 popsicle stick
- 1 sheet wax paper
How to make it
- heat caramel till fully melted leave on low
- wash apple, insert popsickle stick 1/4 of the way
- if you have a chopper, combine pecans w/brown sugar & maple syrup
- take apple dip half ways into the caramel let drip excess
- let sit for 5 minutes
- take pecan mixture put in bowl & roll apple on the mix.
- eat & enjoy.