Taco Bean Soup
- 2 pounds hamburger
- 1 lg onion, chopped
- 2- 15 oz cans diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 1- 15 oz can whole kernel corn
- 1- 15 oz cab kidney beans
- 1- 15 oz pinto beans
- 1- 4 oz can green chopped chilis
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 package tanch dressing mix
How to make it
- Add the onion to the hamburger and brown.
- In a large pot, put all the ingredients together.
- if desired, and more liquid is needed mix in 1 1/2 cup to 2 cups broth since soup is very thick!
- Simmer for 30 minutes.