- 1 1/4 cups pretzels, crushed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 limes, zested and juiced
- 1/4 cup tequila
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounce container frozen whipped topping, thawed
How to make it
- In a medium bowl combine crushed pretzels, melted butter and sugar.
- Press mixture onto bottom of pie pan (no size given)
- In large bowl mix together lime juice, lime zest, tequila, orange juice and sweetened condensed milk.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon filling into pretzel crust.
- Chill pie for25 to 30 minutes