Fresh Salmon Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
- 4 large portobello mushrooms clean insides
- 1/2 bunch fresh spinach steamed and drained
- 1 (8-oz) pkg cream cheese. low fat works fine too
- 1/4 cup sour cream, low fat works here also
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1 pound fresh salmon season with garlic
- sprinkle with mccmormick grill mate seasoning for steak or any other thing you want to season fish with.
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese.
- drizzle olive oil in fry pan
How to make it
- fry salmon in olive oil.
- shred with fork and set aside
- mix cream cheese
- sour cream and tyme.
- add salmon
- stuff mixture into mushrooms
- sprinkle with parmesan cheese
- place into 2 quart casserole and bake in a 350 deg. oven for 30 minutes.
- mushrooms should produce enough juice if not add a little chicken broth to keep them moist in the last 15 min of cooking.