- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 15 oz. tomato sauce (can)
- 1 can whole corn, drained (15 oz)
- 1 pkg taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (or Cheddar Jack)
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
How to make it
- Brown meat and onion.
- Drain fat from pan.
- Put meat in casserole.
- Mix dry taco seasoning into meat.
- Add tomato sauce and corn mix.
- Top with cheese.
- Mix the next 3 ingredients and pour on top.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Serve with sour cream, shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes.