Greek Style Beef And Cheese Ravioli
- 9 ounce package refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 1-1/4 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 cans diced tomatoes with basil, garlic and oregano with juice
- 2 cups lightly packed fresh baby spinach plus additional leaves for garnish
- 1 cup pitted ripe olives
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
How to make it
- Cook ravioli according to package directions then drain.
- Meanwhile brown ground beef in deep nonstick skillet over medium heat for 6 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes then bring to a boil and reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Stir in ravioli then simmer 3 minutes and stir in spinach and olives.
- Cook just until spinach is wilted then sprinkle with cheese before serving.
- Garnish with fresh spinach leaves and serve immediately.