Pigs In A Blanket
- Time 25 minutes
- Serves 10
- One package of 10 wieners made with turkey, pork and chicken
- One package of the 3 in a package frozen bread loaves
- Butter or margarine
- Cooking Spray
How to make it
- Let two of the bread loaves rise on a plate covered with plastic wrap for 3 to 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter your hands. Pinch off the end a quarter of a bread loaf and flatten cut into a 1/4 inch circle.
- Place one wiener onto the circle and wrap the dough around the wiener.
- Pinch and close all seams as tightly as you can.
- Place on a cookie sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Do this for
- the remaining wieners and bread loaves.
- You'll need two cookie sheets.
- Bake for 25 minutes until golden.
- Brush with melted butter and serve.