Chocolate Covered Cherry Martini
- 1 shot chocolate vodka (I use Three Olives Vodka)
- 1 shot cherry vodka
- 1 shot clear creme de cacao
- 3 Marachino cherries
- dash of Marachino syrup
- 5 cubes of ice
How to make it
- Put three Marachino cherries in the bottom of martini glass and drizzle a little Marachino syrup on top of cherries.
- Put all three shots of liquor in shaker and mix. Now add the five ice cubes to the shaker and shake.
- Pour your liquor *only*, no ice cubes, into martini glass with the cherries. Bet you can't drink two and still be able to see straight!