- 1 pound top sirloin steak
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
How to make it
- Pound steak using a meat mallet then place steak in large shallow dish.
- Combine soy sauce and remaining ingredients in a small bowl stirring well.
- Pour mixture over steak then cover and allow to marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
- Remove meat from marinade and place on lightly greased rack of a broiler pan.
- Broil 4” from heat for 5 minutes then turn steak and broil an additional 5 minutes.