MEXICAN SHRIMP COCKTAIL
- 2 cups cooked, cleaned, deveined medium shrimp
- COCKTAIL SAUCE:
- 1 (16-oz.) bottle Clamato
- 4 large avocados, diced
- 2 large cucumbers, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 to 2 tbsp. Hot Sauce to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make it
- Combine cocktail sauce ingredients in a large mixing bowl: chill before serving.
- Serve in large margarita glasses, with the shrimp and saltine crackers.
- You can also use squid, octopus or scallops or a mixture of all