- 1 1/2 lbs ground round beef
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 -3 cups vegetables - chopped carrots, corn, peas
- 1 1/2 - 2 lbs potatoes (3 big ones)
- olive oil
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt, pepper, other seasonings of choice
How to make it
- Peel and quarter potatoes, boil in salted water until tender (about 20 minutes).
- While the potatoes are cooking,
- brown meat and drain
- Sauté onions in until tender over medium heat in olive oil(10 mins).
- add the vegetables, according to cooking time.
- Put any carrots in with the onion
- Add corn or peas either at the end of the cooking of the onions,
- add broth and worcestershire sauce
- put meat and veggies in a pyrex dish
- after mashing potatoes spread them over the meat and veggies, do not press down but fluff a little with a fork.
- bake in oven on 400 until potatoes are brown and meat is bubbly
- salt and pepper any other seasoning of choice