Key Lime Ice Cream
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup key lime juice
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 6 graham cracker coarsely crushed and divided
How to make it
- Combine first 5 ingredients stirring with a whisk.
- Pour mixture into freezer can of an ice cream freezer and freeze according to instructions.
- Stir 1/3 cup graham crackers into ice cream then spoon ice cream into freezer safe container.
- Cover and freeze until firm.
- Sprinkle each serving with 1 teaspoon graham crackers and serve immediately.