Chili Roasted Red Potatoes
- 3 pounds red potatoes washed and halved
- 3 tablespoons ancho chili powder
- 2 tablespoons Spanish paprika
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 cup olive oil
How to make it
- Combine chili powder, paprika and cumin in a small bowl.
- In large bowl place halved potatoes and 3/4 cup olive oil.
- Using hands completely coat potatoes with oil then pour in dry mix and repeat.
- Make sure all potatoes get covered with dry ingredients.
- Spread potatoes out on oiled sheet pan or baking pan and place in 425 oven on middle rack.
- Roast 20 minutes then remove from oven and stir potatoes.
- Add more olive oil if potatoes are sticking to pan.
- Return to oven another 20 minutes then pour remaining olive oil over potatoes before serving.