Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Pancake Muffins
- -1 cup of Pancake Mix
- -1/4 Uncooked Oats
- -3/4 cup Water
- -1 Tsp. Vanilla
- -2 Tsp Peanut Butter
- -Chopped into Chucks Chocolate Hershey's Kisses*[optional]
- *You can pretty much use any type of milk chocolate
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- The chocolate chunk you can add in Or sprinkle on top.
- Mix well.
- Line your muffin pan with muffin liners, or just spray pan with non-stick spray.
- Bake for about 10-15 min or until light brown on top.