Marinade For Grilled Chicken
- 1/4 cup worchestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup sherry
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
How to make it
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a mason jar, or other jar with a lid that has a good seal.
- Shake it up, baby.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover and let chicken marinade for 4-6 hours.
- Grill the chicken to your liking and enjoy the melt-in-your-mouth flavor of this great marinade.
- Accept applauses graciously :)