Arbys Bronco Berry Sauce Dip - for Jalapeno PoppersFrom dione73 4 years ago
- 3/4 cup water shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup corn syrup shopping list
- 3 tablespoons fruit pectin or 2T Wondra shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 50 drops red food coloring or 1/4 teaspoon red food coloring (opt) shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- 1 dash cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 dash garlic powder shopping list
- 1 dash paprika shopping list
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, finely minced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon canned jalapeno pepper, finely minced shopping list
How to make it
- -Combine all the ingredients except the Bell and minced jalapeno peppers in a small saucepan; Whisk well.
- -Set saucepan over medium / high heat, uncovered; Add peppers and bring mixture to a full boil, stirring often.
- -Reduce heat and simmer sauce for 5 to 7 minutes, or until thick.
- -Remove from heat and let sauce sit for about 10 minutes; Stir and cover.
- -Use sauce when it reaches room temperature or cover and chill until needed.
- per T: 41 cal, 0 fat
The Cookdione73 US, RI
- Not added to any groups yet!