Easy German Apple Cake
- 250 ml Oil
- 250 g Sugar
- 5 Eggs
- 1 pkt Vanilla sugar ( try 1 tsp )
- 1 Packet Baking powder ( 2 to 3 tsp )
- 350 g Flour
- 50 g sliced Almonds
- 3 to 4 Apples or as needed
How to make it
- Peel apples and chop into small pieces.
- Stir together the Oil, eggs, sugar and vanilla sugar until foamy
- Combine the flour, baking powder, vanilla (powder.)
- Combine both mixtures with apples and mix well
- Place mixture in an oblong baking pan and sprinkle with the almonds.
- Bake 180C for 30 to 45 minutes or tested done.
- Serve warm or at room temp
- Also may be baked in a springform pan