QUICK EASY -N- FAST POTLUCK CHICKEN CASSEROLE
- 8 cups cubed cooked chicken
- two 10 3/4 oz. cans condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 oz.) sour cream
- 1 cup butter-flavored cracker crumbs (about 25 crackers)
- 2 T. butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tsp. celery seed
- fresh parsley, sweet red pepper ring (optional)
How to make it
- Combine chicken, soup, sour cream; spread into a greased 13x9" baking dish.
- Combine crumbs, butter, celery seed; sprinkle over chicken mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly.
- Garnish with parsley and red pepper, if desired.