Honey Mustard Marinade For Pork
- 1/3c vegetable oil
- 1/2c soy sauce
- 4tsp. honey
- 3Tbs dijon mustard
- 2Tbs chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- 4 med. garlic cloves,minced or pressed thru garlic press(about 4 teaspoons)
- 11/2 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
How to make it
- Whisk together ingredients in medium bowl. Place marinade and pork in gallon-sized zipper-lock bag;press out as much air as possible and seal bag.
- Refrigerate 1 hour and up to 90 mins,flipping bag halfway through to ensure pork marinates evenly.