Deep Fried Beer Batter Pickles
- 1 Quart dill pickles
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp red pepper
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 dashes louisiana hot sauce
- 1 cup beer
- vegetable oil
How to make it
- Drain pickles and slice into thin slices.
- Drench in 1 cup flour set aside.
- Combine 3/4 cup flour, cayenne pepper, red pepper,black pepper, garlic salt and salt in bowl and combine well.
- Add hot sauce and beer and mix well.
- Preheat vegetable oil to 375 degrees
- Dip the drendged pickles into beer batter to coat. Deep Fry in hot oil 2-3 minutes or until the pickles begin to float and are a golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels snd serve immediately with ranch salad dressing