Cocktail Beer Balls
- Time 240 minutes
- Serves 8
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup beer
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
How to make it
- Form meat into small meatballs. (I usually spice up the meat a bit with garlic powder, maybe some onion, whatever I have on hand)
- On rimmed baking sheet, bake meatballs at 350 degrees until browned. Transfer to slow cooker.
- Whisk together reamining ingredients. Pour over meatballs.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting for 4 hours.
- Serve warm.