Pineapple Ham Loaf
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup finely crushed saltines
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 pound ground fully cooked ham
- 1 pound ground fresh pork
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple with juice
How to make it
- In large bowl beat eggs then add milk, crackers and pepper.
- Add ham and pork and mix well then shape into loaf and place in shallow baking dish.
- In small bowl combine sauce ingredients and pour over loaf then bake at 350 for 1-1/2 hours.