Low Country Boil
- Time 40-80 minutes
- Serves 12
- 4 pounds small red potatoes (quartered)
- 5 quarts of water
- 3 ounce bag of crab boil
- 4 TBS of old bay
- 2 pounds smoked sausage ( cut into 1.5in pieces)
- 6 ears of corn any kind. (cut in half)
- 4 pounds large fresh shrimp (peeled and deveined,optional)
- 2 pounds or snow crab legs (broken into pieces)
- if you can't do the crab you can use imitation crab works the same.
How to make it
- bring water to a boil in a large pot.
- add crab boil and old bay seasoning.
- throw in potatoes cook 10 minutes.
- add corn and sausage cook another 10 minutes.
- add crab cook for 10 minutes
- add shrimp cook another 10 minutes
- boil until you are ready to eat. enjoy and don't burn your mouth