Tortilla Chicken Drumsticks
- 8 oz. lightly salted corn tortilla chips
- 4 tsp chili powder,divided
- 1 tsp grond cumin
- 1 large egg
- 21/2lbs. chicken drumsticks(about 10)
- Lime wedges for accompaniment
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 with rack in middle. Oil a large 4 sided sheet pan. Pulse chips,2tsp chili powder,cumin and 1/4tsp salt in food processor until coarse ground and transfer to shallow dish.
- Whisk egg and remaining 2 tsp. chili powder in a bowl.
- Season chicken with 1/2 tsp. salt. dip drumsticks in egg,letting excess drip off,then coat with crumbs,pressing to help them adhere. Transfer to sheet pan.
- Bake ,without turning,until cooked through,40-45 mins. Let stand uncovered,5 mins.