Prawn Capsicum And Basil Pasta
- 14 oz penne pasta, shells or spaghetti
- 1 lb raw Banana Prawns
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 cup cup punnet Coles grape tomatoes, halved
- 2/3 cupchar grilled capsicums, drained
- 1/2 cup feta, crumbled or marinated feta
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves or flat leaf parsley
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to packet directions.
- Meanwhile, peel and devein prawns.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and cook prawns over high heat for 2 minutes or until just pink.
- Add garlic, tomatoes and capsicum and toss for 1 minute to heat through.
- Toss mixture with pasta, feta and vinegar.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Scatter with basil leaves.
- Drizzle with extra olive oil if desired.