Apple Butter Bundt Cake
- Time 75 minutes
- Serves 16
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 3 eggs - large
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 cups flour
- 1/3 cup apple butter
- 2 1/2 cups (to 3 cups) apples, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons (to 3 tablespoons) apple butter
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Grease and flour bundt pan.
- Cream oil and sugar together. Add eggs one at a time. Sift together dry ingredients and blend into egg mixture. Add vanilla, orange juice, apple butter, apples and walnuts. Stir well until combined.
- Pour into the prepared bundt pan. Bake 1 hour 15 minutes or until cake is done.
- Remove from oven, cool 10-15 minutes on a wire rack. Then invert cake and remove from pan onto a serving plate.
- Prepare glaze by combining apple butter and powdered sugar. Pour over top of cake.
- Serve with whipped topping or ice cream, if desired.