White Chocolate Ganache FrostingFrom momoften 4 years ago
How to make it
- Heat the cream and corn syrup in the microwave for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes.
- Put the chips in the mixing bowl.
- Add the pinch of salt.
- Slowly pour in the hot cream and let sit for about 1 minute.
- Stir the chips until they are melted.
- Beat in the powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Beat in the butter one piece at a time until fully incorporated.
- Chill in the refrigerator until set, around 30 minutes. It will seem stiff, but once you start beating it will loosen up easily.
- For frosting, beat until fluffy and spreadable.