Grilled Portabella Mushrooms
- 4 large Portabella mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 cup olive oil
- Pinch of oregano or basil
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
How to make it
- Arrange mushrooms in a shallow glass dish.
- In a bowl whisk together lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, oil, oregano or basil and salt & pepper.
- Pour over mushrooms and turn until well coated. Marinate for approximately 1/2 hour.
- Heat grill until hot.
- Add mushrooms and grill 4 minutes on each side; baste with marinade.