Crock Pot Pulled Pork
- Time 8-10 minutes
- Serves 46
- 1/2 Cup Ketchup
- 1/3 Cup Worcestershire
- 1/3 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Liquid Smoke
- Dash Red Chili Pepper Flakes
- Pinch Salt and Pepper
- 1 Medium Sweet Onion, Chopped
- 3 Pounds Pork Shoulder, Trimmed of Fat.
How to make it
- 1. Combine all ingredients except for onion and pork into crock pot. Whisk all ingredients until well blended.
- 2. Place pork and onions into mixture, coating both sides of meat.
- 3. Cook for 8 to 10 hours under "low" slow cooker setting.
- 4. After meat is cooked, remove from slow cooker onto plate and break apart with fork. If meat has any bones, please discard at this time.
- 5. Place meat back into warm sauce to reheat.
- 6. Serve on hamburger buns or Kaiser Rolls.
- 7. Enjoy.