Vietnamese Beef Kabobs
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 pounds sirloin steak cut into 1” cubes
- 12 scallions white part only cut into 1” pieces
How to make it
- Whisk together all ingredients except steak and onions then marinate 4 hours.
- Thread meat onto skewers alternating with pieces of scallion.
- Grill directly over hot coals 12 minutes turning once.