Cheese Artichoke Oven Omelet
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1 cup artichoke hearts chopped
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese shredded
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 6 large eggs
- 8 ounces sour cream
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 then butter a quiche dish.
- Spread salsa on bottom then distribute artichokes evenly over pasta and sprinkle with parmesan.
- Sprinkle pepper jack and cheddar cheeses.
- Blend eggs in blender until smooth then add sour cream to eggs and blend until mixed.
- Pour egg mixture over cheeses then bake uncovered 40 minutes and cut into wedges.