Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Time 30 minutes
- Serves 15
- 2 c of parmesan cheese
- 2 tspn of minced garlic
- 1 box of frozen spinach, thawed
- 1/3 c of mayonnaise
- 1 (14 oz) can of artichoke hearts, drained
- 2/3 c of sour cream
- 1 c of cream cheese
How to make it
- Grab your mixing bowl and star by mixing artichoke hearts, spinach and parmesan cheese.
- Take the rest of the ingredients and add them to the mixture
- Preheat your oven to 350 F and put the mixture into a small cake pan
- You wanna bake it for about 20-30 minutes.
- Best served with toasted bread or crackers.