Warm Burrito Dip
- 1/2 packet of taco seasoning (regular, mild, or hot)
- 8 oz. fat free sour cream
- 8 oz. reduced fat cream cheese
- 1 can of fat free refried beans
- 1 bag of Mexican blend shredded cheese (or whatever you prefer)
How to make it
- Put the sour cream, cream cheese, and taco seasoning into a blender and mix well.
- Pour creamy mixture into a 9 inch pie mold and smooth flat with back of a spoon or spatula.
- Spoon the refried beans onto the creamy layer and also smooth flat.
- Sprinkle as much shredded cheese over the bean layer. (I prefer to cover the beans entirely with cheese.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the filled pie mold into the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and then serve with flour tortillas or corn chips.