- Part 1:
- 1/2 container mori nu Firm *Silken* tofu--lite firm should work just as well!
- 1/2-1 cup any berries you like (I use frozen blueberries/blackberries)
- 1 splash/squirt lemon juice
- 2 packets truvia (or 2 tbsp erithrytol)
- 1/2 tsp coconut (or almond, or whatever you prefer) flavor extract
- 1/2 tsp vanilla flavor (great for carrying the flavor and masks "tofu" taste)
- Part 2:
- 2-4 tbsp wheat germ
- 2 packets of truvia, or 2-4 tsp erithrytol (or to taste preference)
- Fresh fruit or veggies to dip
How to make it
- Blend Part 1 together in a bowl (I use a handheld "shake" blender), or use a food processor, until it's creamy.
- put part 2 ingredients in separate bowl and stir just a bit
- Dip fresh fruit or veggies into the tofu mix, then dip into the wheat germ mix.
- This tastes incredible, and is fairly simple. I might taste test this recipe with my daughter and see if it's kid friendly :)